The common regulations for Master’s degree in all Faculties of the University of Nairobi shall apply.
- Holders of a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBCHB), Veterinary Medicine (BVM), Dental Surgery (BDS), Pharmacy (B.Pharm) degree of University of Nairobi or another University recognized by the Senate.
2. Holders of the following degrees, at upper second class honours, of the University of Nairobi, or
equivalent qualifications from a University recognized by the Senate of the University of Nairobi:-
i. BSc. in Biochemistry
ii. BSc. In Medical Laboratory Science and Technology
iii. BSc. In Biomedical Laboratory Technology
iv. BSc in Physiology
v. BSc. In Medical Laboratory Science
- A candidate may be allowed to transfer up to a maximum of one third of the taught units.
- Applicants seeking transfer of credits shall send a formal application to the Director, Board of Postgraduate studies, through the Dean, Faculty of Medicine, and seeking transfer of credit, giving justification for the request and attach evidence of credentials which would support such a request.
- Application for transfer of credit will be processed only after payment.
- Applicants will only be allowed to transfer a unit which is equivalent and/or at the same level with that offered by the University of Nairobi.
Fees and Funding